We have conducted a protocol list following the guidelines mandated by the Ministry of Health and our College in order to keep our clients in a safe environment. Our hours of operation may vary on a daily basis due to COVID-19.
The clinic has decided to continue making masks MANDATORY effective June 11th 2022 until further notice.
What we do to protect you:
- Therapists are all fully vaccinated
- Regular Rapid Testing
- Hand sanitizer provided at front desk upon arrival and in every room
- Mandatory PPE for both therapists and clients throughout the ENTIRE treatment
- Mandatory COVID-19 pre screening questionnaire provided by the MOH all client’s need to fill out prior to every appointment
- Air filters/purifier in each room
- Rooms disinfected between each client
- High touch items removed
- High touch surfaces disinfected between each client. Basically, anything you could’ve touched, we clean it!
- Linens changed between each client
- Touchless transactions are encouraged- Direct Billing, Credit, Debit
- Emailed invoices and reminders
- Plexi glass at reception
- Social distancing when possible
If you feel like you can’t wear a mask properly or keep it on the entire treatment, don’t come in. If you are unwell or have possibly been exposed to someone with COVID-19, don’t come in. We take our protocols extremely seriously.
Before you arrive for your appointment:
It is MANDATORY for all clients to fill out the COVID-19 assessment form PRIOR to your appointment. This is sent out with your reminder email, 3 days before your appointment. Please click “Complete Covid Screening” to complete form.
New clients must fill out a health history form along with the COVID-19 self assessment form PRIOR to coming into your appointment.
These are 2 DIFFERENT forms to be filled out online. Again, the COVID-19 assessment form will be sent out to your email 3 days prior to your appointment. Please click “Complete Health History” and “Complete Covid Screening” to complete forms.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment, if you are early, please stay in your car. The door will be locked as we will need time to sanitize between clients
- Make your way over to clinic at time of your appointment, no need to call in
- Please come alone
- Try to use washroom before hand
- Please wear a mask upon entering the clinic or one will be provided at a cost. You will be required to wear it during the entire treatment. Due to Omricron, Health Canada highly recommends wearing surgical masks rather than cloth masks.
- Upon entering, please remove shoes and sanitize hands with sanitizer provided on desk
- Please wear socks upon entry OR use slippers that are provided OR bring your own slippers
- Enter treatment room and place belongings in plastic bin. Please refrain from touching surfaces
- There will NOT be any blankets provided during this time, please bring your own if desired. You will still be fully covered with sheets, we will only undrape the areas we are working on
- This will all be part of your treatment time
- No tea or water will be provided, please bring your own
- All invoices will be emailed at the end of the treatment
- We have the right to refuse treatment if protocols are not met
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or feel you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT come in! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your appointment.
Please note, we require a 72 hour cancellation/ rescheduling notice or a cancellation fee (75% of scheduled service) will be automatically charged to your account. Missed appointments are 100% of service. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time and do not notify us (call or email), your time slot will automatically be forfeited.