We have conducted a protocol list following the guidelines mandated by the Ministry of Health and our College in order to keep our clients in a safe environment. Our hours of operation may vary on a daily basis due to COVID-19.
It is MANDATORY for all clients to fill out the COVID-19 assessment form PRIOR to your appointment. This is sent out with your reminder email, 3 days before your appointment. Please click “Complete Covid Screening” to complete form.
*** NEW CLIENTS must fill out a health history form along with the COVID-19 self assessment form PRIOR to coming into your appointment. These are 2 DIFFERENT forms to be filled out online. Again, the COVID-19 assessment form will be sent out to your email 3 days prior to your appointment. Please click “Complete Health History” and “Complete Covid Screening” to complete forms.
All clients are required to wear masks.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT!!!
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment, if you are early, please stay in your car. The door will be locked as we will need time to sanitize between clients
- Please come alone
- Try to use washroom before hand
- You must be wearing a mask upon entering the clinic or one will be provided at a cost. You will be required to wear it during the entire treatment
- Upon entering, please remove shoes and sanitize hands with sanitizer provided on desk, rub for 15 seconds
- Enter treatment room and place belongings on chair or in plastic bin. Please refrain from touching surfaces
- There will NOT be any blankets provided during this time, please bring your own if desired. You will still be fully covered with sheets, we’ll only undrape the areas we are working on
- This will all be part of your treatment time
- No tea or water will be provided, please bring your own
- All invoices will be emailed
- We have the right to refuse treatment if protocols aren’t met
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or feel you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT come in! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your appointment.
Please note, we require a 72 hour cancellation notice or a cancellation fee (75% of scheduled service) will be automatically charged to your account. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time and do not notify us (call or email), your time slot will automatically be forfeited.